The SAE Technology Profile series compiles the most current information available on cutting-edge technologies and presents the technical and business facts in a clear, concise format that is ideal for executives, re-assigned engineers or anyone who needs to get up-to-speed quickly on emerging technologies.
Written by leading experts in the field, each report provides a brief historical background of the topic, explores the current state of the technology describing some of the forces impacting development (i.e., market, economic, and engineering), and concludes with an expert's view of the future outlook.
Titles currently available include:
- 42 Volt Systems
- Aircraft Maintenance: The Art and Science of Keeping Aircraft Safe
- Alternative Fuels
- Diesel Common Rail and Advanced Fuel Injection Systems
- Electronic Control Systems
- Electric Steering: a Revolution in Steering Technology
- Engineering Plastics and Plastic Composites in Automotive Applications
- Fuel Cell Powered Vehicles: Automotive Technology of the Future
- Fuel Cell Powered Vehicles: Automotive Technology of the Future - Update
- Hybrid Powered Vehicles
- Innovations in Automotive Transmission Engineering
- Telematics Technology