SAE International Journal of Vehicle Dynamics, Stability, and NVH: Call for Papers
SAE International's scholarly journals welcome authors from industry, academia, and government to submit original research for potential journal publication. Authors are invited to submit review-ready manuscripts
featuring a detailed description of the research (including methodology, assumptions, hardware, observations, analysis, and a comparison of results with prior work). Papers that are deemed appropriate will undergo a comprehensive SAE peer review for potential publication in the Journal.
Mission and Scope
The SAE International Journal of Vehicle Dynamics, Stability, and NVH is a scholarly publication of original research and review papers focusing on vehicle dynamics, stability, noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). The Journal provides a peer-reviewed platform for researchers, engineers, and academicians to present their advanced theoretical and experimental work for developing quieter, more comfortable, and dynamically superior vehicles. Therefore, the journal publishes peer-reviewed, original high-quality papers that address dynamics, stability, and NVH science and technologies of ground, marine, and aerospace vehicles.
The editorial scope of the Journal covers all technical aspects of vehicle dynamics, stability, and NVH science and technologies, including but not limited to:
- Ground vehicle dynamics, ride, handling, braking, stability, and control
- Analysis and control of loads and motion related to ground vehicle dynamics and stability
- Rigid and flexible multi-body modeling techniques and applications for ground vehicle dynamics
- Active and semi-active suspension and mounting techniques
- Intelligent driving techniques related to the vehicle dynamics
- Dynamics and NVH of ground vehicle components, including body structure /chassis/suspension/ steers/brakes/tires/ mounts/ shock absorbers
- NVH of Engine / powertrain / driveline / accessories / intake / exhaust
- Numerical methods and NVH measurement
- Passive and active NVH control
- Materials and methods used to solve NVH problems
- Ground, marine, and aerospace vehicles dynamics, stability, and NVH
SAE's scholarly journals are currently running open Calls for Papers which are not subject to deadlines. Submissions will be evaluated throughout the year. Being published in SAE's scholarly journals can raise an author's profile in the automotive, aerospace, or commercial vehicles fields, while contributing to the industry's body of technical knowledge.
Submissions can be uploaded online via MyTechZone
- SAE's submission and peer-review system. When uploading your abstract AND review-ready manuscript, please include paper title, corresponding author name, and contact information. The submission process for this journal Call for Papers is different from that of SAE's events, in that SAE's journals are not considering abstracts by themselves, but rather, our editors assess whether the complete paper is appropriate for the journal.
Submit your work via SAE MyTechZone
Have questions about authoring a technical paper, or need assistance to begin? Author instructions and guidelines
SAE International scholarly journals Mission Statement:
Aligning with SAE International's mission and building on a 100-year history of SAE Transactions, SAE International's scholarly journals report and archive state-of-the-art research findings that advance self-propelled vehicle and system knowledge in a neutral forum for the benefit of society. Each journal endeavors to serve the needs of academic and industry authors, researchers, and readers in a medium tailored for the discovery, integration, and application of research. Reflecting SAE International's commitment to the highest scientific publishing standards, all published papers are rigorously peer-reviewed by at least three recognized experts prior to selection by a journal's Editorial Board.