On the World Wide Web
The SAE Highway Vehicles Safety Database on the World Wide Web is designed for technical practitioners who need access to the most current information on safety research and standards. All you need is a connection to the World Wide Web. Give access to everyone in your organization with a network license.
Web Database Advantages
- Works from any computer platform with any popular browser
- Monthly database updates keep you current with the latest international developments
- A fast and powerful search engine helps you explore this vast database in seconds
- Search results displayed in order of relevance to help you get to the most pertinent information fast
- The point-and-click interface of the World Wide Web makes it easy to browse for information.
With the Safety Database on the Web, you simply need to enter a keyword, name, or document number, press the search button, and the results are displayed immediately. Or, you have the option to use its fill-in-the-blank form to limit your searches to specific fields. Of course, wildcards, Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT), and online help are always available.
What you receive with your order
- One year of unlimited access to the database (per licensed user)
- A user name and password
- Access to new search software features as they are implemented
- Technical support from SAE
- The Highway Vehicles Safety Database on the World Wide Web is fully integrated with SAEs extensive website and can be accessed from any computer platform.
- Any web browserNetscape Navigator 4.0 or Internet Explorer 4.0 recommended.
- A connection to the Internet/World Wide Web
- Authorized user name and password from SAE