SAE Highway Vehicles Safety Database
Applications and Benefits
Whether its getting the details on crash testing methods or checking new human factors information, the Safety Database is a useful reference for your desktop.
Automotive safety professionals will find that this tool can be used in many ways:
- Stay current with the latest international research, safety technologies and specifications.
- Discover the latest modeling and testing technologies.
- Find experts who specialize in emerging or existing technology you need to know about.
- Monitor international competitive activity and research.
- Save yourself time with research that's already been done.
- Gain access to technical papers from a meeting you missed.
- Quickly locate and learn about critical standards and methods.
- Discover shelved technology that may be applicable today.
- Solve complex safety problems
- Locate the best sources for technical information relevant to your business.
- Compare your test results with similar findings.
- Research archival information and be confident you found all relevant documents.
- Gain convenient, timely access from a desktop computer.
- Get direct support from SAE.
The Safety Database is dedicated to the needs of automotive safety specialists. SAE also offers full-text CD-ROMs covering the Stapp Car Crash Conference proceedings and accident reconstruction.